Solon has a strong background and many years of experience in the cultural sector and offers a wide range of services specifically developed for museums, libraries, art- and music schools and other cultural organizations.
- Solon provides training and discussions on relevant topics with international speakers both on collection conservation, management and preservation, developing exhibitions, educational programs and innovation of the sector as well as on business, finance, HRM, funding and management.
- We can arrange an exchange of knowledge, via exchange of personnel, advisors and students
- Solon helps facilitate the exchange of collections of internationally orientated museums in the Netherlands, like Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen in Rotterdam
- We organize study trips to Europe for students and professionals in this sector
- We also facilitate internships at internationally orientated museums in Europe
New!: One of our latest services is developing academic internships in association with Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen in the Netherlands for Asian students and young graduates.